• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 2002 Malaga project for sale

doctor jay

Price: $3000

Description:

I have a 1973 BMW 2002 project that I am reluctantly putting up for sale. I bought this car two years ago for my son and me to work on. We have disassembled most of the interior and had begun some of the bodywork. Most of the panels have surface rust but are very straight. Both front fenders were quite rusty and I have replacement panels. The driver's side floor board is completely rotted, including part of the subframe that supports it. I have purchased new floorboards for both sides and the subframe itself. The spare wheel area in the trunk is also rusted (as usual) but the rest of the car looks fairly solid. Unfortunately, neither one of us has the time, patience, or knowledge to get this little Roundie back on the road as it should be and it's taking up space in my garage for my other toys! As you can see in the pictures, the interior is in good condition other than the carpet. Anyone interested please let me know. I am on the east coast in Warwick, RI. I would like it to go to a good home and to someone that can fix it correctly. If you have any questions or would like any more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers!

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg