• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks like Fun!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

24h2k0195pfingst.jpg

24h2k0250pfingst.jpg

...nice...these cars look good in black....

standard?pictid={D43D55AC-8636-4EFB-83A8-488B1B7833EB}

...hope you dont mind me borrowing the pic., just wanted to see how ototime worked... (nice album by the way)...

Oh, and nice Malaga 73tii!

Eric

73tii....Malaga :)

Guest Anonymous

IMG posting tutorial:

1. first we need to upload img to a web server. You may have some web space with your ISP or you may use a picture service like photopoint or yahoo pictures. I personally use fototime as I believe it offers a very flexible platform and makes posting pictures a no brainer. The only drawback is that it cost around $25 yr, but for that price you get 250MB of space.

Most of the picture sites offer an easy way to upload. Ussually you follow a picture upload link, it then offers you a browse button. When you click on this one a box will appear. It offers you a way to look for the picture file in your computer. Once you find it click open, the file should now appear on the box next to the browse button. Now you just upload or submit.

Once you have your img on a web server you are ready to post.

2. the easy way to post to the board is to use the optional img url box to enter your pictures url. **The url is basically your pictures address and this is what is use to post the picture to the board. In essense you will just be placing a reference of where the picture lives. THe best way to get your pictures url is to bring it up on your browser (of course using the online web server and not your own Hard drive) and then right click on it. After rt clicking click on properties, a info box will appear. In it you will see a line for address (URL). Copy this url and place it in the optional img box and submit your post.

to post without using the box or to post multiple images you will have to write some simple html code. for a single img use the following:

The URL goes in here

EX:

bmw-2002-k47.jpg

By using the above code you should get something like the following

bmw-2002-k47.jpg

I obtained the url by rt clicking on the img.

for multiple images you just do it over like the next example:

bmw.jpg

tus010.jpg

ice1.gif

by using the above you would get somthing like the following:

bmw.jpg

tus010.jpg

ice1.gif

you should be able to just copy any of the above examples or the following:

The URL goes in here

and replace the URL with your own to post your pictures.

I hope this helps

.._____

/orig.gif___orig.gif\

[O=00=O]

#=====#

CLICK FOR BIMMER STUFF

More STUFF