• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii spotted in Norcal

Steve Tochi

No point in having any bumper on a 02 other than looks, all the suv and pick ups (that seems to be all that sells now) bumpers will go right over them and not leave a scratch on the bumper

• Like 3

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

My money is on headlight reflections (really obvious on the emblem). Rear clip trunk line is straight, and license frame and lights are totally intact. 'Tis the season...

2002_sharpened.JPG

Paul Huber

1972 2002 Baur Targa in Baikal & 1971 2002 Pickup in Silver/Surf

"The more you know, the less you need."

—Aboriginal Saying

I checked with my friend who sent a couple of more pics.  He wasn't sure if it was hit or not. 

FWIW, he is a capitalist banker living in Marin. Owns a plethora of guns, gas guzzling SUV, loves hunting, scotch, chicken fried steak, motorcycles, guitars and muscle cars.  And he pushed old ladies out of the way to get his booster shot.  Sounds like we need to get him on board with 2002s.

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

• Haha 3