• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii spotted in Norcal

Steve Tochi

On 12/9/2021 at 5:41 PM, Steve Tochi said:

My friend only said he got on the freeway with the trunk open.  Could be a reflection, plate and bumper look nice and straight.  Might be a reason to keep those big bumpers!

The majority of vehicles on the road these days are pickups/SUVs. The bumpers on these vehicles will easily clear a diving board bumper.  AMHIK! Yea my former 74 2002 was totaled when rear ended by a Chevy S10 4WD pickup back in the mid 90's on a LA area freeway.   The look of Euro bumpers on a square tail light 02 outweighs the risk IMHO than having fugly diving boards on a 02. You are just making your 02 look like they do in the rest of the world.  My current tii, one # off from your VIN Steve . No regrets!

IMG_4473.jpg

Edited by Gordon
  • Like 1

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

18 hours ago, OriginalOwner said:

As we know, diving board bumpers are all about "practical" and "practicality" ......... looks and appearance and aesthetics are way way down the list ........ 

image.png.73193fb30606f3db11ca6920ba72371d.png

Cheers,

Carl

Wouldn't a shorter barreled weapon be better for the routine drive-by's in Low Cal, No? 

• Haha 1

But what do I know