• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not mine, not affiliated. owner added a video.

mac

Yeah,  the web site is probably run by a bunch of "Porsche People"-maybe Porsche Club who think BAT is making too much money auctioning off Porsches and want to "get in on the action" for themselves.  

Mac. 

7 hours ago, mac said:

Yeah,  the web site is probably run by a bunch of "Porsche People"-maybe Porsche Club who think BAT is making too much money auctioning off Porsches and want to "get in on the action" for themselves.  

Mac. 

I think the p in pcarmarket.com stands for Porsche.

• Thanks 1

Wonder where in Ohio it is...suspect not SW, as the 02 spy network is too dense not to have spotted it.  Anyway there are already 3 (that we know of) Sahara roundies there (all 73s)...

Does look like a nice, unmolested car, even if it looks Chamonix in the pictures.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Remember when we would have been scandalized by someone asking 

more than 8k for that, and then gotten into an argument about how

much a nice paint job costs?

t

it's all relative...

• Like 3

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Not bad at $12000 I suppose but....

That super crappy 50 foot paint job is horrible! Non existent prep, just tape off everything(badly) and hose on paint.

It wont stick, amateur job for sure, not even Maaco cheapest could suck that bad.

As far as I would be concerned, the paint is a major negative since it would all have to come off if the car was ever going to look "not tacky"

Couple of chimps with paint brushes could do better?

Stainless steel trim? I doubt that.

Kelly Edge tires? Thats not what's shown and if any one knows a source for Kelly Edge tires in 13" please let me know.

The quality of the paint makes me highly suspicious of the rest of the vehicle, wonder how much Bondo its packin'?

"Equipment includes manual roll-up windows, a Pioneer cassette stereo, electric two-speed windshield wipers, seatbelts, a heater, a rear window defroster, and an optional tachometer in place of the analog clock."

Garsh! Windows and a heater??? Was the tach really an option?

Untitled-025-tiny-2048x0.thumb.jpg.8b1734a27f28d200f972cb0fac6ba0ba.jpg

Untitled-030-tiny-2048x0.jpg

Edited by tech71
  • Like 1

76 2002 Survivor

71 2002 Franzi

85 318i  Doris

The tach WAS an option, albeit a 'mandatory Hoffman Motors option'...

t

has an E46 without OBC.  It was an 'option' that you could not opt for when ordering 

a custom car.  Saved you hundreds... for a bit of coding that was already there anyway.

• Like 1

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

• mac changed the title to not mine, not affiliated. owner added a video.