• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting my search for an affordable pair of weber 40 dcoe or dellorto 40 dhla carbs for my 02.   Needing rebuild ok but dont want "parts carbs"; with manifolds and linkages preferred but can sort them separately.  matched sets.  pm with info

Thanks

Gale H 

Gale H.

71 2002 daily driver

70 2002 malaga (pc)

83 320i (pc)

Thanks, not looking to "steal" a set but looking to purchase something that is serviceable and that includes rebuildable (not parts carbs) at reasonable going rates for condition.  prefer all parts in one package of individual pieces. prefer matched carbs, but can source manifolds and linkage separately.  As far as money, i almost never price another mans property (will haggle but on a price established by the owner) and i generally, almost never tell another person what i'm willing to pay.  

BTW, I have found a set of carbs, now looking for manifold and linkage (Hal boyles will likely be my source for linkage) Havnt rec'd carbs and hope all they need is gasket set and cleaning so sourcing manifold and linkage is on hold till i get them in my hads and eval condition.

Gale H

Gale H.

71 2002 daily driver

70 2002 malaga (pc)

83 320i (pc)