• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BACK!

Delia

We always come back!

After nearly 12 years of wandering the hinterlands, working of other peoples 2002s, and/or trying to satisfy my hunger for a 2002 with a series of E30s, I've acquired a solid and fairly original 1972 2002tii (#2761221).

It's been a full, half-century of 2002 enthusiasm and (BMWCCA membership).  I can't say there haven't been a few speed bumps, detours, and potholes along the way.  But all-in-all, it's been worth the effort. 

Like my first 2002 (#1666747), It is ironically and justifiably Chamonix over Marine Blue vinyl.  I've come full-circle.

Onward!

IMG_1156.jpg

IONIA01.jpg

• Like 33

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

We’re all very happy for you and glad to see you behind the wheel of an 02 that you can call your own once again!

Hopefully you’ll make it down to Los Gatos for cars and coffee soon. If not, this is the perfect excuse for me to finally drag my butt up to Marin for cars and coffee one of these days.

Very much looking forward to hearing more about the car and your plans for it as I’m sure it needs a bit of fettling to make it Delia perfect.

Wendel

• Like 2

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams

Welcome back,  I have stayed in both the E30 and 02 world for the last 17 years.  I've been following updates on your 91 E30 318is Diamondschwarz repaint since my 91 318i Diamondschwarz metallic paint is toast. At least with Chamonix,  you don't have to worry about your metallic paint going south.?

Edited by Gordon

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Welcome back!  Delia, you should know by now that 02 ownership is an addiction--a harmless (usually!) one, but nonetheless an addiction.  Some of us never get away from it.  We'll expect to see you and your "new" tii at Mid America this coming April.  I remember driving Julius at the very first Midwest 02Fest years ago--the first tii I ever drove--so am looking forward to seeing the new one.  Is he/she named yet?

Cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite