• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Passenger Door Seal Rubber- tried usual suspects...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

jason_pappalexis.jpg

Hi All,

Sorry for the bandwidth if you have seen this other places, but man I need a new passenger side door seal for my car. I have tried/am trying all the big name places, but all are saying that they don't have one available! I am just writing to see if anyone knows of a shop with the passenger seal, or perhaps you have one in your basement and won't use it. I will be glad to buy it from you.

Thank you!

Jason

jasonpap2002@yahoo.com

Guest Anonymous

I think there may be a few left at the shop but they are currently on back order and may be for some time. If you don't have any luck, I've got a few sets of used door seals that are in good shape and copuld get you through until they are re-stocked.

Chris

Guest Anonymous

not quite the same. I didn't want to paint it drastically different, and next time (ok 10 years or more, or if I win the lottery, every few years, :^) ) I will make it more original.. it's clean enough, a good driver, no show car this......

See you soon!!!

-Jason

'73 ex-Baikal Tii...

(just glad to have the hood shiny again!)