• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 FS on Craiglist in Southern California.

kbmb02

Yeah, not everyone's cuppa tea...but to each his own.  Some of us like to keep things stock--or at least stock-appearing, while others, not so much.  But we all appreciate 02s regardless.  Now if this was a '66 1600 with a 15000x VIN, we'd abhor desecrating a very early car, but there are plenty of 72s around...

Which reminds me--does anyone know what became of such an early 1600; I saw it years ago in the LA area, the VIN was something like 1500571, which would have made it a '66, the 570th Type 114 off the assembly line.  Earliest one I've ever seen.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

They've prepared the car for the Baja 1000! Just add as many rally lights as you can get.

The reason it turns so many heads is because everyone is wondering "what did they do to that car to make it look so ugly".

I really like how all these people on craigslist want $20k+ for their car but can't provide more than a few crappy pictures and a horrible description full of typos.

Edited by 2002iii

13 hours ago, Mike Self said:

saw it years ago in the LA area, the VIN was something like 1500571, which would have made it a '66, the 570th Type 114 off the assembly line. 

that’s way over the top 2002 nerdish ??

mine looks pretty basic does that count?

48ED289F-E437-440C-97A6-D282E0FA627D.thumb.jpeg.06e78e5bdc9b8db2c29e5a13e7203ccb.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't take myself or opinions Seriously

My 4th 2002 and the first set of Square Tail-Lights

See the 4 versions of my 2002 project here: SoCal S2002 | Facebook