• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Automatic Gear Selector Panel / Gear Indicator

BriDublin

Hey guy - first time posting here! Hoping you can help. I've a '72 automatic and I'm looking for a gear selector panel. I have a photo of my current one below - it's missing the gear selector indicator parts that go on either side of the selector itself. They are plastic clip in panels that would be illuminated from below - I've masking tape covering one of the missing clips just to know where the different options are on the selector.  I've also a photo of a replacement one that cahsel.de used to sell but do not do anyone. 

Any help would be great - and I realise I might need to buy the whole gear selector panel just to get the two bits of clip in plastic coverings that are missing in mine. Worst case scenario I might try to get them 3d printed but getting the markings in the right place would be pretty hard and also no idea of how costly that would be

cover1.thumb.jpg.e6b9d91dc7949ffe1d318f3fee9fbefb.jpgIMG-1893.thumb.jpg.62a68afd27115e9a5458c7473b585012.jpg