• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

more parts listed!1968 parted out

KARNUT1

Price: $100

Description:

No  time  to List individual  parts,,,,,,,,    just as a lot  > Please inquire  for price info or by as a lot,,,,,,,,,  some is cheap an some not   . I know these cars very well and have parted put 6 of them   When i say  something is good it is good......< xlint is xlint..... fair is fair and  junky but useable is that > However?    if  you need pics  and are  buying multiple parts we can take pics  especially of IMG_2138.thumb.JPG.72acec6d2b8ef01efba1c35c2613c0a6.JPG delicate items like trim!!  ( all trim is good  to very, very good) thx again!!>  PS    ALL ELSE  FROM PAST POSTINGS HERE IS SOLD  THANKS  FOR YOUR PURCHASES And  some new friendships!!    Have other items but all  small stuff like  switches and   gauges,  horn buttons,  steering wheels,( no big parts no sheet metal  no drive line  no suspension no real hard to find stuff like bumpers or grills) ,,,,,,,, Have alot of  seat belts from various years ,,,,,,,,, all is used and none  is NOS  from the box .  nothing repro here.  some is good  for show  condition  some  will never be better than driver.    Wipers are perfect but mismatched in shine one is satin one is  shiney,,,,   speaker  grill is not dented at all  but can use a  tiny brush up of paint,   shocks seem good  but may need rebuild? no, leaking so no idea? koni.  side yellow light lense has typical crazing but chrome is  really good. seat rail looks nos....... headlight bucket is super.......  wind regs.  gears look good  and go  up and  down under a load< badges all  need resto< window  winders  have typical finger nails scratches  on the plastic  but chrome is  good.  Trim at top of  pic is all upper door trim  inside and out and is not  bent at the typical place near the wind  wing  that people  always mess up upon removal  and alum is  very good..rear alum trim at bottom of page is good to fair and needs  some  playing with to be perfect  but very very useable  and  repairable  other   B post  trim is mint and  very, very cheap at lower page........... hood hinges are not  sloppy at all and are tight............ have  stock steering  wheel as well   ( cracked in many places) as well beautiful Alpinawheel dated 1979  complete   but needs the rubber ring  and has  brand new leather ( $300) came off a 2002   with  a momo hub   KBA 1700??       alpina button etc etc on the back?   chrome on tailight ring is  very good but needs new    very, very few tiny ,tiny  pits lense is all there but faded  No cracks or bulb rash

IMG_2142.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2139.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1
updates

speaker  grill with speaker is in  fine shape 299.00  a bit rare,,,,,,,,   wipers are  matched  but one is  satin and one is  polished  stainless   one has wind flare and one no  of  course,,,, came off of  same car $249. free  shipping

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trim at top of  pic is all upper door trim  inside and out and is not  bent at the typical place near the wind  wing  that people  always mess up upon removal  and alum is  very good.

How much for both door trimmings?

Edited by jarel

On 2/22/2022 at 3:34 PM, KARNUT1 said:

speaker  grill with speaker is in  fine shape 299.00  a bit rare,,,,,,,,   wipers are  matched  but one is  satin and one is  polished  stainless   one has wind flare and one no  of  course,,,, came off of  same car $249. free  shipping

Wow, you're very proud of these.

• Sad 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

7 minutes ago, KARNUT1 said:

try and  find one?

i have 3 and would never have thought to sell them for the price you are asking....i learn something every day

i have a different slant of pricing and selling, rarity has nothing to do with what i ask... my very last, ultra rare widget is an ornament sitting on my shelf if no one wants to buy it ...demand is what drives the price in my book

good luck selling your stuff ☺️

23 hours ago, KARNUT1 said:

try and  find one?

I have one original speaker cover c/w original speaker.

I also have several wiper arms.

How about you give me $150 for a pair of wiper arms and you can make some money.......or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• 1 month later...