• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RogersTii website down

its55

13 minutes ago, jp5Touring said:

Would think they can take an order over the phone.  

They can.  On my LAST order i used a gift certificate won at the MidAmerica fest that required a phone order.  My card charge had the full price, so this was my LAST order.

• Sad 1

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

Don't know the dude - I've bought stuff from him online, always OEM BMW stuff that was hard to find elsewhere at the time. Also, I like to support local small business owners when I can do it/afford it. He's offered some more rare stuff for sale (probs on here in the For Sale forum) and when I suggested a slightly lower offer, he straight out rejected them, so he won't wheel and deal, his price is right! LOL

5 hours ago, Mark92131 said:

Some prices reasonable, some prices high, shipping price always super high.

2 outta 3 for me…

My experience — Rogers will often have the odd extra part in-stock no one else has at the moment, and rightly charges a bit more when he knows that’s the case. Relatively competitive price-wise when the item is more common/available elsewhere., but if it’s widely available he’s often not the cheapest.  But if my normal sources seem out/low when I’m hunting for an odd OEM doodad, I’ll check Roger’s and sure enough he’d often have it.

As for shipping, I’m often contacted and refunded shipping costs when I buy multiple items online (so it’s less than the per-item cited costs). If I call, I can usually get an adjusted total shipping cost (and more shipping options) right upfront.

One last observation  - he seems pretty on -top of his inventory, and doesn’t list lots of stuff he doesn’t currently have. So it’s mostly buying from stock. Not buy it and then he’ll order it.

Tom-too

• Like 1

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com