• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MidAmerica02Fest 2022 - PLEASE REGISTER NOW

zinz

Howdy all,

I just got of the phone with Bo about the upcoming event and we talked about how many people he is expecting...  He asked me to post something here on FAQ requesting that all you who are planning to attend the event that have not registered to please get over to the MidAm website and register as soon as possible.  The organizers are trying to plan the meals, tech sessions, drives, and other activities and having an accurate headcount makes all that much easier.  They also need to order shirts and hats for the event, so place those orders on the website as you register.  Remember, some the big evening meals are graciously provided by the organizers; registering allows them to plan accordingly.

Here's the website to register for the event:

See y'all there,

Ed Z

• Like 6

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

It’s very important have an accurate count because that determines on how much ice cream is ordered… you don’t get this big by not eating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

An event not to be missed!  Lotsa friendly 02ers with centuries of accumulated knowledge, every kind of 02 you can imagine, and fun drives in the Ozarks.  And the price is right too (free registration and two free dinners!).  

If you're coming from the NE or Midwest, PM me about joining our caravan, leaving Dayton OH on Wed morning 27 April and picking up folks along the way as we go through KY, TN, and the toe of MO on our way to an overnight stop in Paragould AR.  Arrival in Eureka Springs early Thursday afternoon.

mike

• Like 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Jim, I see you caught my best side!

mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I found Andrew!!

Don

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007