• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

link to pics of rear fiberglass bumper and other parts

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://photobucket.com/albums/v102/dapbmw/fiberglass/

it is a copy of the early 67-70 chrome bumper similar to the 2002 turbo too. you can cut out holes to add the euro license plate lights. sorry i only make the bumper so you have to supply your own brackets. anyway if there is a lot of interest in this i can have the "L" brackets made by a metal shop.

rearfiberglassbumper1.jpg

grp1.jpg

grp1.jpg

dave

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

clean sharp pics of your parts in a clean, distraction-free setting. You make it very hard to determine if your parts are better than your pictures. If you can't afford to hire someone you must have a friend or someone who can take some shots for free that are better than the pictures in your album or that you've posted here in the past. I'm not trying to insult you, but to help you help yourself. If you weren't 3000 miles away I'd do it myself for free. Now if you want to ship me free parts that I don't have to return I will do it for free . . .

t3.jpg

Guest Anonymous

and these aren't presented properly. Al's interior business wouldn't be worth much to him if you couldn't tell if his interiors were any good from his pics. At least Al's photos are exposed properly, sharp and allow you to inspect the product/service he performs. Many a good product has failed to sell because it wasn't presented in a professional manner. It's not that hard to take good photos, but apparently for some of you a civil discourse is not possible. Good pics can sell poor products, but bad photos won't sell good products. Constructive criticism is good -- name calling is for childish punks. I'm sure DAPBMW will understand even if this is beyond your understanding.