• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for sun shield for windshield

Motorrod

14 minutes ago, resra said:

I have the exact one like in picture but it's brand new never installed. What is it worth to you? 

Good question!  I couldn't even find anything similar to get a value.  I'm in London, Ontario, Canada.  Assuming  you're in the US?   How would $35 usd work mailed to me by USPS? I can do paypal, etransfer, send you a bank draft - whatever works for you.  Let me know if that price is ok or what you think.

Cheers

Rod

Ps.  I bought the car from my brother-in-law 4 years ago after it sat in his garage since 1987.  He bought it new.  I broke the original w'shield reinstalling it and the strip came apart when I tried to transfer it to the new one.  It would be nice to have the same strip on it when I get the car done and take it to show him.  He's 85 and has cancer so I'm close to being on the road and hoping to make the trip to show him by end May.

I've been working on it for nearly 4 years.  Lots of rust repairs and a complete interior refurb.  Looks pretty nice now.  Where are you in the US?  I get south of the border a few times a year on bike trips.  Would it fold up and fit in a flat rate USPS box?  I have a shipping address in Port Huron MI 48060.

Thanks