• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

e30 M42

vinceg14

Vince, not mine or any affiliation with this ad but I was just passing it on to you. Looks like a great deal.

00000_a8zLRIohNoaz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
BELLINGHAM.CRAIGSLIST.ORG

E30 m42 engine from 1991 BMW 318i for sale. Engine was in my e30 when I bought the car. Ran it for almost 2 years before swapping in a m50. Ran great during that time, small oil leak but did not...

16 hours ago, resra said:

Vince, not mine or any affiliation with this ad but I was just passing it on to you. Looks like a great deal.

00000_a8zLRIohNoaz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
BELLINGHAM.CRAIGSLIST.ORG

E30 m42 engine from 1991 BMW 318i for sale. Engine was in my e30 when I bought the car. Ran it for almost 2 years before swapping in a m50. Ran great during that time, small oil leak but did not...

I did see this and contacted him. no shipping. I did say later if you reconsider shipping to contact me. Oh well, on we go. 

update I talked to Jack. Considering what his offer is and I feel good about his shop. My new to me ,91 318 is a track day car ( not full race car ) but it has been m50 engine that unfortunately after one AX with PCA i decided to do an oil change and its got a silver color and a few metal flakes in the oil filter. I am thinking I want the better balance for the M42.