• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting hard to find 13 inch tires nowadays.....

Johnny02 -- Thanks for the insight with regards to Longstone Tyres, and thanks for checking if they had stock.

After reading the various replies, I agree that a $60 dollar is not going to offer long term benefits, however I'm just trying to get the car back on the road for now. I also agree that finding 13 inch tires is getting harder and harder. Not sure if it is just due to "covid" supply chain issues, but I do see the writing on the wall. Many of the online websites do not even have 13" in the drop down when doing a tire search. If I need to upgrade to a larger sized rim, I'm OK with that too.

I plan to fly out to attend the Bay Area 02 show in a few weeks. While out there, I'll get some ideas as to what looks best etc.

What better place to see a bunch of 02s all in one place.

After doing lots of reading, I still got more to do... there is lots to learn about wheels and tire combinations.

I appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions.

Thanks,

Larry_in_SoCal