• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

+ + S O L D + + NOS Ronal Kleebatt 13x5.5

nomalt

Price: $100
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (pick them up in Sunnyvale, or I will be at the Brisbane Swap & Show on May 7. I will probably be late, but I will be there. NO SHIPPING.

Description:

You don't see these for sale everyday...NOS. Never been mounted. Probably have never spent a night outside. (But I cannot verify that.)

Time for these to stop taking up space in my garage. With my BBK, they don't even fit my car, but they may fit yours! As you can see, KBA40080 is stamped on the wheels and from what I can tell from research on the web, it is an ET19. You can see the stamp of 75, for production in 1975. Apparently this was at a time before the manufacturer had to stamp the ET on the wheel itself. There was a thread back in 2020 on these style of wheels (see below). Comes with 4 center caps and appropriate lug nuts. 

Pricing: There is a guy selling a set of 4x113 NOS on ebay. His price is $999 plus $395 shipping. My price is $850 (or best offer) and if we meet up - that is about a 40% discount!

NOTE: I am pretty picky and want to be fully transparent. Even though these are NOS, that doesn't mean they are in mint condition. Apparently they've been moved around from place to place a couple of times before they were in my possession. And in my garage, they have only been knocked over once. That said, there are no major scratches or dents, but some of the paint has been worn off in certain places and more on one wheel than the rest - see the last photo. Center caps are plastic, not metal. 

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more photos. See my note in the Location - I will not ship - sorry. Cash or Venmo only.

mal

MAL59280 vF.jpg

MAL59273 vF.jpg

MAL59284 vF.jpg

MAL59283 vF.jpg

MAL59282 vF.jpg

MAL59281 vF.jpg

MAL59294 vF.jpg

MAL59286 vF.jpg

MAL59287 vF.jpg

MAL59290 vF.jpg

MAL59291 vF.jpg

MAL59279  vF.jpg

MAL59278 vF.jpg

MAL59277 vF.jpg

MAL59276 vF.jpg

MAL59275 vF.jpg

MAL59293 vF.jpg

Edited by nomalt
sold
  • Like 2

1974 BMW 2002

1989 BMW 325is

2011 Toyota RAV4 v6

I’m interested and will be at Brisbane on the 7th. I looked these wheels up and it appears like they would fit a stock 2002 without rubbing based on the post you attached. I know next to nothing about wheels. Would they fit my stock 2002 without having to do any major mods? (Please pardon my ignorance…. I’ll keep searching.)

Edited by gordon415

17 minutes ago, gordon415 said:

I’m interested and will be at Brisbane on the 7th. I looked these wheels up and it appears like they would fit a stock 2002 without rubbing based on the post you attached. I know next to nothing about wheels. Would they fit my stock 2002 without having to do any major mods? (Please pardon my ignorance…. I’ll keep searching.)

The wheels were sold to me on the assumption that they would fit an '02. TBH I never tried to fit them on though.

1974 BMW 2002

1989 BMW 325is

2011 Toyota RAV4 v6

@gordon415 They will look absolutely stunning on your car! I love them but I think they’re much more appropriate on an earlier example such as yours.

• Like 1

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • nomalt changed the title to + + S O L D + + NOS Ronal Kleebatt 13x5.5