• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Pedal Box!

Bob D.

Need a solid (no “extra ventilation”please, have a couple of those) pedal box for hydraulic clutch. The nicer the condition the better, but interested in all. 

Would ideally like to purchase from a fellow FAQer, but if I’ve missed a vendor that has some that’d be great to know, too.

Thanks! ?

Doesn’t anybody have a pedal box to spare? My 5-speed conversion is stalled waiting on a pedal box. ?

It’s almost June, the official start of our lengthy four-month driving season here in Chicago, and I want my 02 back on the road. ?

As tempting as it is to pay $900 for the completely rusted out one on eBay, I’m going to take a pass on that option.

So, I’m sweetening the deal! Anybody that sells me a good, ready to use pedal box will get (if desired):

1. A mint pedal box for a mechanical clutch, restored by the expert 2002 restorers at The Werk Shop. 

2.) Seven years of good luck starting on the day the box is received by me!

Jump on this deal now, and also help get another 02 back on the road here in the rust belt. ? ? ?