• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002tiiLux for sale

TSW1957

Price: $35000

Description:

Hi,

My 1975 Golf Yellow 2002tiiLux is currently up for sale via RM Sotheby's Sand Lots online auction. The car is located in the UK ( I appreciate most people on here are US-based, but just in case :) ) and while not concours, is in very good condition and is an excellent driver.  The auction has just under two days left to run, if anyone is interested, details are here - 

fe3d8087c5b1dba352c4172c9f288cbc73a21aac
RMSOTHEBYS.COM

1975 BMW 2002 Tii Lux for sale at RM Sotheby's Sand Lots

Well, for what ever it's worth, I know this car quite well.
As the owner has already said, it's not concours.  However, it does present very well, has the rare Lux package and is in very good mechanical condition.  Ready to use and enjoy...
As for the steering wheel - matter of opinion I suppose, but I drive a RHD classic here in Denmark (which is a LHD country) and it doesn't bother me the slightest.  Also consider that it's a whole lot cheaper than a certain other Golf Gelb tii which just sold on an online auction site...  ?

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

When I lived in the UK, I mainly had LHD cars due to my work often being in Europe. I didn't really have a problem driving them in the K, but it does make you pay attention. Then I bought my RHD Touring and left UK for USA and (eventually) shipped it over. Having at one time several LHD '02s over here, the only problem I've had with the RHD Touring over here was sometimes I'd get in the left door expecting the steering wheel to be in front of me. It's ok when you're out of sight at home, but, somewhat embarrassing when you're out & about.

• Haha 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17