• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic BBS 15x7 25 offset - Are there any out there?

Shiparino

48 minutes ago, Shiparino said:

Those look really nice, but I'm missing that polished lip... 

I do have a cart full of goodies at your site, waiting to pull the trigger, because things keep popping up.

Definitely not BBS (quality or lightness), but Rota Mesh 15x7 with a 4x100 bolt pattern and et25 offset are more reasonably priced: 

https://www.amazon.com/PCS-ROTA-MESH-WHEELS-15X7/dp/B00WJ1BEO4

There was a thread where some forum members worked with Rota directly to get that mix of size and offset... 

Here is my car with them after a bunch of suspension work:image.thumb.jpeg.7ba246cf1d0553c3808525db91d79b72.jpeg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, wheelieking said:

Definitely not BBS (quality or lightness), but Rota Mesh 15x7 with a 4x100 bolt pattern and et25 offset are more reasonably priced: 

https://www.amazon.com/PCS-ROTA-MESH-WHEELS-15X7/dp/B00WJ1BEO4

There was a thread where some forum members worked with Rota directly to get that mix of size and offset... 

Here is my car with them after a bunch of suspension work:image.thumb.jpeg.7ba246cf1d0553c3808525db91d79b72.jpeg

Thanks, I don't know if I've seen these.  Really nice looking.  

10 hours ago, MICAH said:

A mate in Melbourne has a set of 001’s he would sell. 
I think he wanted about $3k usd tho, then you would need to add shipping. 
not a cheap wheel these days. 

Thanks for the tip. That’s definitely too rich for my blood. After mulling it over and looking around a bit more, plus some scammer trying to push someone else’s eBay pics as their own, I decided on another style. Now back to removing every nut and bolt from the car. Ha