• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sticker Position

Hello friends, 

After finishing the restoration of my 1975 2002tii, I have placed most of the stickers bought a few years ago at BMW Classic. However, I have not found the proper location to one of them - "underhood emark sticker", as advertised by Rogerstii.

Could you help me to locate the exact position of this sticker?

Thanks in advance.

Andre

Somewhere in the FAQ's vast archive is an article--or at least a compilation of where underhood stickers go for each year of at least US spec 1600s and 2002s.  Hopefully it's still there, and if so you can access it.  

I can't help you directly as both my cars are roundies and don't have that particular sticker.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Pics below show usual position for the E-Code sticker over the VIN plate, and the paint colour sticker on inner fender behind the headlight.

856947689_27355721za.jpg.50cc28d400fb1609d9e15f744e99e71a.jpg

1105589710_27355721y.jpg.bb35e7a6197277c13f61e84013401d4a.jpg

• Like 2

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17