• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 2002 tii red coil for sale

Pier82

for sure! i don't know if maybe there is a section for the presentations and photos. The car need an important restoration because are missing many components, there are many point of rust and it needs a paint job. But now it works and i can use for little runs....

Don't be shy.  Post up the pictures.  My car is rusty too.  I just got my '74tii back on the road after about 2 1/2 years of sitting.  Glad you are able to drive it a little now.  Cheers,

John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

18 hours ago, Pier82 said:

there are many point of rust and it needs a paint job.

You ain't seen rust until you've experienced a 2002 that spent its life in the Northeast US or our Midwest, where for each inch (25mm) of snow, they put down an inch of road salt.  And cars used near the coast get their salt from the air, and rust from the top down...

I spent 5+ years off and on welding on my '69 after 30 Ohio winters.  I think I welded on every panel except the roof. 

So post pictures so we can commiserate with you.

mike

• Like 3

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite