• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Passenger side heater air deflector - 1972 2002 tii

BobE

The driver side deflector is there and intact. The passenger side deflector is missing. If I can't locate one, I'll fab one that'll be functional but would prefer the correct one.

The first pic shows the driver side heater air deflector I have. I need the mirror image deflector for the passenger side. 

The second pic shows the bottom of the heater box and the driver side deflector in place and circled in red. Thanks folks!

Backstory: Bought this tii in October and am finally getting around to rebuilding the heater valve that was stuck in the open position -- was fine for winter; not so much for summer. My heater valve rebuild turned into a heater valve rebuild and heater box refresh. Can you say scope creep?

4F97EBEA-6A48-4DC9-84CC-A04E54A3D8F6.thumb.jpeg.a6d8bf0c7cb53bc88c54ed3af5cce936.jpeg

D53C8C53-4AE0-4EDF-A6FF-73FAB0D7838E.jpeg

Edited by BobE
Added picture

• BobE changed the title to WTB Passenger side heater air deflector - 1972 2002 tii