• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Hobiedave A/C Compressor bracket for 1973 2002

ddem02

I am refurbishing my 1973 BMW 2002 (not TII). I has a Behr unit not which has not functioning for 2 decades and I am converting to Sanden 508 with 134a refrigerant . I would like to get rid of the old York bracket and have heard that Hobiedave brackets are the way to go. Anyone have one for sale? Other suggestions or experiences? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Hobie dave has a solid bracket. Im not sure if hes still making them. If you cant find one we offer this  

athhpjsatqd1deroep0w.jpg
WWW.BLUNTTECH.COM

AC bracket for M10 engines. This bracket utilizes OE style adjustment brackets to mount a Sanden 508 AC compressor (part # 1463BTKT) and v-belt part # W0133-1786685 (13x810).

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 5 weeks later...

I have a hobiedave bracket that is uninstalled. I would like to trade you for your York ac bracket setup. My car is a 1970 and the hobiedave bracket I bought won't work. My block doesn't have tapped holes to mount his bracket to. I need the old York bracket that uses the bottom water pump bolts to mount the compressor. My name is Ricky and my number is 843-412-2903

• 4 weeks later...