• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M10 Rebuild Project

2002#3
Go to solution Solved by 2002#3,

Mike,

You think the left one needs work...you should get a good view of the right one!  Both make spaghetti look straight.  See photo for a little better view of those lovely pieces of abstract art.  They are on my TRY TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE list.

IMG_8410.thumb.jpeg.70a6a9efe7650b2a8e6ff4cbfc3e0c81.jpeg

Coupeking has these:

SHOP.COUPEKING.COM

Many of the cars I find have had these front ‘tow hooks’ broken off over the years. Initially mounted for the purpose of holding the car in transport from Germany to the decks of the ‘RoRo’ships used to bring them here, they were often used incorrectly to tow these cars. They...

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

On 5/24/2024 at 6:20 PM, Buckeye said:

You will need Thermocure run for entire engine cooling system when engine is up and running.

I've not heard of Thermocure. My builder is telling me there is quite a bit of "caked" coolant and hard water inside my block. Makes sense considering it sat for many years. He mentioned using muriatic acid to clean it up but have folks had luck with Thermocure?

Series 1, 1969 2002

Instagram: joseiden_bmwerke