• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Backup Plan WTB - BMW E30 318i M10 Injection System

Mark92131

I'm hoping that someone has a complete BMW 318i M10 Injection System sitting on a shelf in their garage and has given up the dream of FI for their car.  I would like to find a complete system if possible (intake, fuel rail, injectors, throttle body, cold start idle control valve, and any other bits and pieces associate with the fuel injection).  This was to be used as a "walk before you run" stepping stone to my MicroSquirt S14 conversion in my 1970 BMW 1600.  I found a manifold, throttle body, and cold start idle control valve at a reasonable price, but would need the injectors, fuel rail and mounting pieces if you have those laying around.

If you have what I need hit me up.

Mark92131

s-l1600 (2).jpg

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

I went ahead and purchased the intake manifold pictured.  I still need a fuel rail with fuel pressure regulator, injectors, injector retaining clips, and Idle regulator valve (running MicroSquirt, so no Stepper control).

Thanks,

Mark92131

On 7/31/2022 at 5:54 AM, m-tuner said:

I have a complete running 318 engine, PM me Bruce Mtuner

Bruce, thank you for the offer, but getting that motor to CA would be outside my budget.

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

13 hours ago, conkitchen said:

I have a bunch of this 318 stuff in a box.

That is a nice haul for $200.  I am setting up for EDIS wasted spark using MicroSquirt, and am looking for the fuel rail and regulator for my intake manifold, injectors, Idle control (Not Stepper), and possibly a 325(IS) throttle body.

Thanks for posting, someone will want your box.

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)