• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: One E21 wheel hub for '76 2002 - small bearings

mofares

I performed an Ireland big-brake upgrade  in May 2018 and there has been wheel vibration once brakes applied since day one. When my mechanic and I installed the driver side hub on the spindle  with provided Febi 08391  bearings and vented  rotor, the rotor it did not spin perfectly, it was little oblong. I emailed Dave Ireland and he was not responsive after fee back an forth emails so I left it as is as I was quite busy with life at that time.. Last week I decided to install  a brand new vented rotor from FC Euro only to have the same issue, sop i re-installed the original rotor which probably don't have a 1000 miles on them. I thought the rotor could have been warped. I did not have any vibration with my original BMW brakes, rotor and calipers which have been stored away and I would be shocked if my spindles are bent as I have had my car for over 25 years and it has been highly maintained and driven with care where appropriate.  If anyone has a 320i small bearing hub (later 320i US models from I know) or have one in DC metro are which I can borrow and try to see if would solve the issue, that would help me a lot. The car brakes handles, phenomenally but I cannot stand the pulsating vibration during braking, it's just not fun. I know Ireland sells hubs and that would be my last option. I have purchased many items from Ireland and never had an issue so who knows what happened this time. Thank you in advance and please DM me. 

• 4 weeks later...