• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estycarpet

2002JJT

I ordered just the center section and though it took them a little bit it showed up in the mail with no issues. 

More than any other automotive community I've dealt with. This one seems obsessed with sending money uninsured via paypal to a random person a GeoCities looking website... it's worked 2/2 times for me though. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, stapler123 said:

I ordered just the center section and though it took them a little bit it showed up in the mail with no issues. 

More than any other automotive community I've dealt with. This one seems obsessed with sending money uninsured via paypal to a random person a GeoCities looking website... it's worked 2/2 times for me though. 

She’s only random if you’re new here.  This forum has history.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stapler123 said:

All the clueless kids are doing it.  Me included.

t

friends and family ftw!

• Haha 1

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL