• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Emission Sticker for 1974 2002 (non-tii)

billy g

I'm looking for a 1974 2002 emission sticker (as shown in the picture below). I've tried various places online and no luck. If anyone has a repro sticker or is willing to pull one from their '74, I'd love to have it. Condition does not matter as long as it is legible. I will of course compensate for shipping and negotiate reasonable compensation. Thanks!

1974 Emissions Label.jpeg

2 hours ago, billy g said:

I'm looking for a 1974 2002 emission sticker (as shown in the picture below). I've tried various places online and no luck. If anyone has a repro sticker or is willing to pull one from their '74, I'd love to have it. Condition does not matter as long as it is legible. I will of course compensate for shipping and negotiate reasonable compensation. Thanks!

1974 Emissions Label.jpeg

I’m not certain anyone has the 1974 non-tii emissions tuning sticker in stock. Since each year has a slightly different sticker, and tii stickers differ from non-tii stickers, there are too many combinations from most sellers’ perspective. Thus, many of us have commissioned one-off duplicates, from suppliers such as CarBone (Poland), although a wide range of graphic shops could probably produce these in their sleep.

Paul Wegweiser, for instance, asked CarBone to duplicate the ‘72 tii sticker. I had them duplicate the ‘73 tii and ‘76 2002 stickers. The latter two are shown below. I had these made ca. 2015. I don’t know if CarBone kept the production files, which might allow them to easily modify them to match the 1974 sticker.

Regards,

Steve

149DC6A3-8538-40F8-B920-6BC3DD3FB71D.jpeg

AD88C4C4-5583-42A8-B62F-9727DEB6D8EE.jpeg

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

14 hours ago, Conserv said:

I’m not certain anyone has the 1974 non-tii emissions tuning sticker in stock. Since each year has a slightly different sticker, and tii stickers differ from non-tii stickers, there are too many combinations from most sellers’ perspective. Thus, many of us have commissioned one-off duplicates, from suppliers such as CarBone (Poland), although a wide range of graphic shops could probably produce these in their sleep.

Paul Wegweiser, for instance, asked CarBone to duplicate the ‘72 tii sticker. I had them duplicate the ‘73 tii and ‘76 2002 stickers. The latter two are shown below. I had these made ca. 2015. I don’t know if CarBone kept the production files, which might allow them to easily modify them to match the 1974 sticker.

Regards,

Steve

149DC6A3-8538-40F8-B920-6BC3DD3FB71D.jpeg

AD88C4C4-5583-42A8-B62F-9727DEB6D8EE.jpeg

Steve, you are probably correct that nobody has the 1974 stickers in stock. My internet search has essentially confirmed this. I'll contact Carl Nelson at La Jolla Independent as it seems some people have had some luck there. Otherwise, I'd need to commission my own custom repro sticker.

Interestingly, Carbone does indeed have the 1976 stickers in stock on their bay store. Also, I've found the 1973 tii stickers in stock at several places online. It seems any other sticker variation is impossible to find.

• Like 1