• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vendor: Matteson's Auto Repair

steve k.

• Administrators

We have been a part of this community since 1960. Our goal is to take great care of our customers by providing great service, quality repairs, fair pricing, and helping customers budget with future repairs. Our customers rely on us to maintain their vehicles which equates to a piece of mind. Please give us a chance to earn your business. Thank you, Mike Burger Owner

History

Established in 1960.

Walt Matteson started this business in 1960. Walt always played an active roll in this community. Having been born and raised here he decided to open his business here. He also raised his family in this wonderful community and today still enjoys being a resident. My wife and I purchased the business from Mr. and Mrs. Matteson January of 2017. We have maintained the tradition of providing good service, quality work, and fair pricing. We have also maintained the tradition of giving back to our community which has been so kind and generous to us. We are happy to be part of this great Monterey Peninsula and especially Pacific Grove. We have the best customers one could ask for and we have the best employees! Please, give us a chance to earn your business.

Thank you,

Mike Burger Owner

Meet the Business Owner

I have always loved cars and people. Helping people and making them smile is very rewarding. Our customers have needs and we enjoy trying to meet and exceed their needs. It's a bit of a two way street if you think about it. Our staff shares that same passion and I think it shows. Please allow us the opportunity to earn your business.

View full vendor

• Like 1

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Michael Burger was my neighbor and has built some of the cleanest classic BMWs I've ever seen. He's always made time to help me with my cars and continues to assist me with support or resources, even after his move to Pacific Grove.

Here is a photo in late 2016 with one of my old 1600s and Michael's newly restored coupe. It was a very nice car. 

Support Michael's business.

IMG_2218.thumb.jpg.316ce74defdf9e34d570435eb1b284f4.jpg

• Like 2

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

This is really good to know.  Pacific Grove isn't that far from Watsonville where I live.  The fact that he knows our cars and is also an enthusiast is a big plus in my book.  I will keep him in mind the next time I need something done.

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

• Administrators

As we encourage people to go to all sorts of events, we need to build a network of people and shops who are willing to help on the way.  There are some that are already in the vendor section, but we need more, including Son of Cobra :)

Please add the resources that you know. Or even better, get the owner to claim add them, or claim what we already have.

Steve K.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Quick Mike Burger story.  A group of us drove down to car week from Seattle this year.  The night before Legends, the starter in my car died.  We sent out a few texts, and someone suggested I contact Mike.  I sent him a text about 10 pm, and 10 minutes later I had a reply that he could have a starter at his shop by 9 am the next morning.  We push started my car, parked it at Legends, walked down to Mike's shop, picked up the starter, and installed it at Legends.  I never got the chance to personally thank Mike, but yeah, good dude.

• Like 2

1971 2002ti