• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texas 02berfest 2022 in Fredsricksburg Texas

BarneyT

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JsnPpp said:

Can e30s come too? My 02 won't be ready.

Yes, I have driven my, Athena, 1973 3.0 CSi in 2017. It's a great event! Wish I could attend it this year.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

It's a wonderful event. I flew into Austin from Dayton and I was most graciously loaned a 2002 by Barney and Tori Toler. I had a great time. I hesitated to drive my 2002 from Dayton to Austin just so that I could drive some more once I had arrived.

I plan on attending next year!

• Like 3

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 3 weeks later...

Only a few days until Terry Sayther 02berfest weekend in Fredericksburg.  Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

We’re going to do it again November 4,5,6 2022—Friday, Saturday, and Sunday—at the Peach Tree Inn in Fredericksburg TX

We’ll be driving back roads to Fredericksburg, leaving the Vintage Bimmers/Terry Sayther Automotive shop in south Austin about 12.30 on Friday and arriving in Fred a couple hours later.
We’ll relax around the courtyard Friday afternoon, have some supper at your favorite local restaurants, and then relax around the courtyard some more.

Saturday morning departure will be from the Peach Tree Inn at 9am sharp.  We’ll head out for a big hill country drive over fantastic roads. We’ll return to the Peach Tree in the afternoon for more socializing and a pizza dinner together [if you choose] in the evening.

2BEF63DC-E561-4E00-9F80-89392B28FAF5.jpeg

• Like 2

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968