• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling the rest of my parts in 60 ebay auctions now

Seb

Price: $1

Description:

Hi,

as the title says.. I've changed all my ebay offers to auctions now w/ good prices and cheap international shipping.

Just wanted to let you know, so that nobody misses a part that he might have needed.

I'm freak010110 on ebay: https://www.ebay.de/sch/freak010110/m.html?_dmd=2&_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_ssn=freak010110&_oac=1

Sorry for advertising.

Thanks for reading.

Have a good time over there. 

Seb

Sláva Ukrayíni!

🇺🇦

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Teezio said:

Which part of Germany are you? I plan to be in Stuttgart and Munich in late October. Some items I'm interested to pickup if you are close by.

Auctions indicate Zetel.

• Like 1

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

On 9/24/2022 at 3:16 AM, Teezio said:

Which part of Germany are you? I plan to be in Stuttgart and Munich in late October. Some items I'm interested to pickup if you are close by.

I'm in 26340 Zetel, its in the north, nearby Wilhelmshavenat the North Sea. Munich is far away, I guess 700-800 Kilometeters.

Dont miss the Oktoberfest if you havent been there before, it's amazing. I've been there once, 15 years ago and was totally disoriented / knocked out and didnt find my vw t3 bus for sleeping, but it was great and I'll never forget. (Hint: If you can't get into a marquee, bribe you waitresses)

49 minutes ago, Seb said:

I'm in 26340 Zetel, its in the north, nearby Wilhelmshavenat the North Sea. Munich is far away, I guess 700-800 Kilometeters.

My family is from Esens, not far from you.  Nice area.

• Like 1

Stephen Bruns

1968 1600-2  "Stuart"

1973 3.0CS  "Raven"  https://e9coupe.com/forum/threads/the-raven-e9-project.26879/

1967 VW Beetle  "Templeton"