• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look at this Squaretail now on sale

fastricky

The rare dove Gray interior, a beautiful color, very few remain because this color lacks the same amount of uv protection the other interiors have.

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

Where is it for sale at?

Oldenzaal Classics is in Netherlands but dont see the car in their current line up.

OLDENZAAL-CLASSICS.NL

Oldenzaal Classics combines expertise, enthusiasm and top service to offer you exactly the car you have been looking for for so long.

76 2002 Survivor

71 2002 Franzi

85 318i  Doris

1 hour ago, tech71 said:

Where is it for sale at?

Oldenzaal Classics is in Netherlands but dont see the car in their current line up.

OLDENZAAL-CLASSICS.NL

Oldenzaal Classics combines expertise, enthusiasm and top service to offer you exactly the car you have been looking for for so long.

I received the info via a emailer as part of their subscriber base

1 hour ago, bavariaboy said:

It seems to get mixed reviews. Seems to me to depend on how much work the car needs. Something like this 2002 needed little to get it ready. I have seen e9s from Oldenzaal criticized on e9coupe. And praised.

Even I can see this is a special car.

Steve

+1

My impression is also that the number of Oldenzaal’s sins on a given car is directly proportional to the amount of work they must do to make the car “sale ready”! If they are just “passing on” a car that requires no work, there are no sins. 🙌

But if a car needs a complete restoration, look out! 😯😳

Best Regards,

Steve C.

• Like 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

1 hour ago, fastricky said:

Uniroyal RainExpert 3 tires. Never heard of those, gonna research them as I'm looking for something that can challenge the CN36s. Anyone know them? 

uni_uniroyal_rainexpert-3_productpicture
WWW.DEMON-TWEEKS.COM

As its name suggests, the RainExpert 3 summer tyre is a true expert in the wet. It is developed for compact and mid-range vehicles as well as SUVs.AquaplaningLike it' sportier sister, the RainSport 3, the RainExpert 3 relishes the rain, With its 'Shark Skin Technology', featuring...

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️