• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 2002 California Car runs Drives rust free project !

Stimfig

Price: $12000

Description:

After much soul searching decided to try to sell now before going any further 

1971  # 2578858 looks like it was sold in Holland as a US car probably to a serviceman, 

good news body is excellent floors etc very rust free no big accidents though drivers door is a replacement

all normal places are rust free though there are tiny pin holes by the drivers foot well 

car runs and drives quite well I rebuilt the Weber carb and she now idles nicely and pulls well

car shifts well and stops fine rear brakes are new as is the master cylinder but I  didn't touch the fronts.

Interior is out and was pretty much throw away but I have a very good rear seat and all panels in dark blue 

and mint front seats in tan 

dash is horrible but tach, fuel ,temp and speedo all work no carpet included 

original wheels and hubcaps come with

I have the grill but the center piece is toast rest is useable passenger  door is  missing glass

car is on California lien papers but will come with a title to new owner I have a California dealer license

if price seems ambitious just looking at offerings out there  happy to discuss my reasoning this is a good little car that I think I saved in the nick of time....

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know friends, it's all about the body after all. If it's a round tail light car with very little rust and runs and stops nicely?? We're not too far off here. The tiny bits like glass and grills are kind of a bummer, but I wish I had started my project with something this solid looking. Makes me want to start all over again! Good luck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...