• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Seat Mounts

darkstar1974

Just now, clashcity74 said:

Thank you. How much including shipping to 95006? How shall I pay you and when do you reckon they can be shipped?

Id have you just send paypal . I cant ship till Monday though as the one lone rail we found is in my buddies truck and I wont see him till saturday. If that works it would be 148.00 shipped for the set of 4

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

4 minutes ago, BLUNT said:

Id have you just send paypal . I cant ship till Monday though as the one lone rail we found is in my buddies truck and I wont see him till saturday. If that works it would be 148.00 shipped for the set of 4

Sounds good and very much appreciated.

Sales@BluntTech.com for PayPal?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HobieDog said:

Did you get everything you needed @clashcity74? Sounds like you still need the mounts that are welded onto the body?  If so, I can cut them out from a parts car I just picked up.  

Thanks @HobieDog but I was able to get the mounts and everything is installed and looking good.

• Like 1