• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13” x 5-6” wheels OEM or other

Spanner56

Well, the original steel wheels for a 74tii would be same as the standard 2002 steel wheel from a 74-76 standard 2002. They are dime a dozen and so you shouldn't have much problem locating a set. The factory option alloy on the other hand a different story. 

You can walk upto your local BMW and can order new set of the steel wheels also (74-76 kind)

WWW.REALOEM.COM

BMW parts 1502-2002tii 2002 Steel rim

8 hours ago, Spanner56 said:

I am looking for original steel or alloy wheels for my 74’ tii

hard to discern what’s available on parts for sale forum with all the old dates

If you want to drive to Manchester, TN, I'll give you a set (maybe 5) of the orig '74+ steel wheels.

• Like 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

On 11/8/2022 at 3:27 PM, resra said:

You can walk upto your local BMW and can order new set of the steel wheels also (74-76 kind)

WWW.REALOEM.COM

BMW parts 1502-2002tii 2002 Steel rim

Are you certain that the 74-76 steelies can still be purchased from BMW?  I've been looking and all indications are secondary market only.

These are refurbished.

WWW.WHEELCOLLISION.COM

Wheel Collision Center sells refinished/remanufactured BMW 2002 , 3.0 factory OEM aluminum alloy wheels and fixes damaged or bent OEM and custom aluminum alloy wheel rims.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

31 minutes ago, billy g said:

Tried that already. After getting no response from my phone calls and emails, I walked into my local BMW dealer and inquired. The guy at the desk basically laughed in my face and told me to try a wrecking yard.

I usually call before driving upto the dealership. That way they can laugh over the phone than in your face! Looks like since the pandemic the wheels have become NLA like so many other 2002 parts but you can always get a nice used set for inexpensive money or better yet, get a set from a 320i which have little deeper look as they are 5.5x13 and offset is et18.

All the best

• Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, Spanner56 said:

Yes

thanks for your insight!!

they maybe a dime a dozen but I am having a hard time finding anyone to take my dime!!?!!

found a set at an old time 2002 racers shop!

Thanks for all the input!!

lou

Adding your location to your wanted post may have helped your search.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17