• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD

Guest edgarcia737

Guest edgarcia737
Price: $600

Description:

sold

PM me please. Thanks!

Photo's: 

Wheel2.JPG.94f80100a10a4f90199ac577e172ad69.jpg.560aaa562bc6ca9540d25b55361fb846.jpgWheel1.JPG.bd2ab3507f04eca3bbbcac9c3ac4231e.thumb.jpg.3be0f83d1f7266f697dbb633f24ae9d7.jpg

qqq.jpeg

Edited by edgarcia737

• Guest changed the title to FS: Ronal Kleeblatts 13x6 $600
Guest edgarcia737
1 minute ago, DesertDuck said:

Look,

I would like to buy these wheels, but our correspondence is a bit concerning.   As in, not like most posts between FAQ members:  

dude, are you okay? I have many positive trades here. And you have no trade. I'm not forcing  to sell.

• Guest changed the title to SOLD

Be careful out there. Ad says "unrestored condition". Meanwhile they look perfect encased in plastic wrap. Doesn't pencil.

Also - anyone paying on Zelle or Venmo has no recourse if the deal falls through.

• Thanks 1

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth

Funny that you used some of the pictures I took of my wheels in your ad 🤕

The pictures without the plastic wrap are mine.  The plastic wrapped pic was posted here on the FAQ by someone else a while back.  

I smell a scam !!!  Buyers beware!!!

Edited by JohnS
  • Like 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

I strongly suspect that the real EdGarcia was hacked.  It becomes obvious when you look at some of his previous posts, and see that they were articulate and written with correct grammar.   This poster has a rudimentary command of the English language, and when I asked for more information via PM, acted all defensive and aggro.  I could be wrong, but the copy/paste pics, and demand to be payed via Zelle/Venmo sent up all kinds of red flags for me.  

Anyway, the search for Kleeblatts continue!