• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kugelfischer Warm-Up Regulator Repair Kit Instructions

dlacey

Those who know me well know how bad my memory is - it there a way to confirm that as intended, that I actually did pre-order the WUR rebuild kit? I tried the chat function on the FAQ store but no one replied. Given I may have paid with PayPal or CC I'm not seeing an entry that appears to match, but who knows what it's listed under.

Koboldtopf - '67 1600-2

Einhorn - '74 tii

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, BarrettN said:

Those who know me well know how bad my memory is - it there a way to confirm that as intended, that I actually did pre-order the WUR rebuild kit? I tried the chat function on the FAQ store but no one replied. Given I may have paid with PayPal or CC I'm not seeing an entry that appears to match, but who knows what it's listed under.

You should have received a confirmation email from us regarding the order. But, yes, you placed your order on Jan. 6th.

I did not get the message from the store. I'll need to investigate that.

thank you!

• Thanks 1

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

I am still hoping to get the kits to Steve for distribution in March...still some international logistics and customs to tackle, but I am still confident we'll stick to the schedule.

'59 Morris Minor, '67 Triumph TR4A, '68 Silver Shadow, '72 2002tii, '73 Jaguar E-Type,

'73 2002tii w/Alpina mods , '74 2002turbo, '85 Alfa Spider, '03 Lotus Elise

• 1 month later...

Hi

It seems that it is the same thermostatic device used for 404 Injection classic car with Kugelficher system

Could you confirm ?

Could you provide the outside dimension and the temperature curve ?

Peugeot reference is 1589.02

Also do you have a rebate if we order 20 or 50 units shipped to Fr  , if yes how many ?

Thanks and regards

Philippe

All, the instruction article is updated with a few lines in green text, for clarification of a few points - based upon comments from the beta testers. Of course, please do let us know of any observations or problems you encounter, so we can improve the kit/doc further.

• Like 2

'59 Morris Minor, '67 Triumph TR4A, '68 Silver Shadow, '72 2002tii, '73 Jaguar E-Type,

'73 2002tii w/Alpina mods , '74 2002turbo, '85 Alfa Spider, '03 Lotus Elise