• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Volker Franz reproduction factory tools

BarrettN

Volker Franz is a German guy who is reproducing some of the factory tools for 02s and NK cars. He has some about ready for production, see the attached PDF for details. He needs a significant amount of interest for him to go to production, I suspect if this happens that this would be a single production run, so if you are on the fence know that this probably will be your only chance to get them

Those who know me well know my memory isn't great - I'm not finding where it is that I came across Volker - I have his email, but before I broadcast it to the four corners of the world let me double check that it is the way he'd prefer to be contacted - for now just drool and check your couch cushions for spare change (or rolls of cash preferably). 

Barrett 

Nachfertigungen BMW Classic Cars englisch (1).pdf

• Like 1

Koboldtopf - '67 1600-2

Einhorn - '74 tii

Volker has confirmed that his email, being <edited to below address, hopefully not too many spam bots already harvested it>, is the preferred way to reach him.

So for us humans, us this address removing the word popcorn and chicken:

v.popcornfranz58@chickenweb.de

Edited by BarrettN

Koboldtopf - '67 1600-2

Einhorn - '74 tii

Volker's post to the Facebook NK group reminded me that's where I first made contact with him. I'd suggest that contacting him there would keep all the replies showing interest in him ne place and make it easier for him. I think anyone willing to go to the work of doing such well made reproductions deserves us making things as easy as possible for him. 

• Like 1

Koboldtopf - '67 1600-2

Einhorn - '74 tii

Volker reached out to me, an Adams Ware contacted him about tools and he inadvertently deleted the email thread - any chance someone here knows who this might be? With the email thread deleted Volker can't reply. I searched the usernames here and nothing jumped out at me. 

Koboldtopf - '67 1600-2

Einhorn - '74 tii