• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Urethane Subframe Mounts

SlowAndBroken

• 3 weeks later...

How about Condor Speed Shop for your rear subframe mounts?

Mark92131

image_d34708de-7999-48be-bef1-1a6d37ce1c
WWW.CONDORSPEEDSHOP.COM

2002 Solid Subframe Mount Set - UHMW with Aluminum Sleeve for your "E10 Series" BMW. 1600-2: 1966–1971 2002: 1968–1976 1602, 1802: 1971–1975 1502: 1975–1977 UHMW is an excellent general-purpose plastic with a unique combination of wear and corrosion resistance, low friction...

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Not cheap but you can get OEM From @BLUNT then do the poly inserts. I hear it is best of both worlds, many say the solid urethane can get harsh, same with the diff hanger.  I have yet to mount my subframe but it is what I am going with. 

Call them and see if they are in stock at their warehouse or the other worldpart one and talk shipping. (hate to have BMW direct ship plus the inserts and punish your wallet).

dza4nrstjy3bkukuuxpi.jpg
WWW.BLUNTTECH.COM

Rear sub frame mount. 2 required per car
dvs5epd3vcipuo6nsset.jpg
WWW.BLUNTTECH.COM

Poly rear sub frame inserts give you the best of both worlds by adding the additional performance of polyurethane, while maintaining the ride comfort of rubber. This is a set. Order one per car

Edited by mgben
  • Like 2