• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need help with 235/5 dogleg disassembly

Southcycle
Go to solution Solved by 2002iii,

I have not been to Eagles Canyon in about 6 years and have never driven the track.  Reports are that they didn't simply repave but did some repairs and improved runoff AND repaved.  There may be a new "clubhouse" to check out.  I'll drive my 2002 for the first time since installing the new pedal box this Tuesday, if all goes well so maybe I'll make it to the race.  If the car isn't ready maybe I'll run up there on Saturday to spectate and bench race.  What day are you looking at?  Maybe Google maps will show what service road is available at the track.

Richard South

Richard, I hope you get your car running. I like the special puller tool pictures especially the multi prong bearing puller. Boy that looks expensive. Even if you home make a simple version it would be at least one full stressfull day of work. Adding in a race deadline

The CVAR looks like a good group. They also come to Hallett my home track so hope to meet some time. I see the bike club CMRA has Eagle Canyon scheduled and i'll be there for sure