• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Left door

dclowd9901

I realize this is probably an unreasonable ask, but I’m in the middle of restoring a 76 and just found a good deal of rust under the window trim piece. It might’ve been salvageable with a skilled metal worker if it were just the lip but it made its way down into the inside door panel as well. 

long story short, I’ll very likely need a new door. Im not interested in any of the other bits to go along with it (locks, window, etc), but will consider buying them if it helps me get a door. Thanks. 

P.S, I’m in Arizona 

Edited by dclowd9901
Added location

Just now, resra said:

I also have a good door or two, trunk lid and hood etc. in Dallas. TX if you make it this way. No fenders or any other body parts. Some glass. 

thanks for the heads up; I’m still on the hunt for someone to ship but if it doesn’t pan out, I have a camper van and a trailer and will make the trek. I may need that trunk lid too!

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, skeezix said:

I have a passenger door stripped and primed been in my basement for years. I was saving it as a spare.

I am in Bethesda, Maryland ...clear across the country. Shipping would be outrageous. I a also have nice trunk lids. 

No fenders or hoods.  I used to race so had a number of parts cars. Lost interest in all.   

thanks; I think I won’t actually need a right door. Just the left. If you end up coming up with one let me know!