• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Working Speedo for 73

darkstar1974

Yo Gerry, 😀 I was looking for same last month and bought one from Seth up in Alaska, Kid Roundie, he posted a bunch on the parts for sale section. Also, Harry Malkakas has one and also Hal Boyles, from 2002sonly.com has one he offered me. Brandon also has one I think. I tried to fix my odometer but when I was pushing the pin back in I bent it, so needed a new one, try those guys all found here on the FAQ

5 hours ago, Rich said:

Yo Gerry, 😀 I was looking for same last month and bought one from Seth up in Alaska, Kid Roundie, he posted a bunch on the parts for sale section. Also, Harry Malkakas has one and also Hal Boyles, from 2002sonly.com has one he offered me. Brandon also has one I think. I tried to fix my odometer but when I was pushing the pin back in I bent it, so needed a new one, try those guys all found here on the FAQ

Thanks for the leads Rich. I'll poke around.

If you don't mind sharing - what'd you pay roughly?

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

mine is a 72 Verona 😀

Beauty. I really want to get my window chrome back.

Dude who did a restoration on it way back when blacked out all the trim, grille and bumpers. Previous owner did a bunch of work to get the bumpers and other trim back to normal. But the windows still need to be done.

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

over on F B a guy, Mike Chaz is selling a complete cluster out of a 71 for $300, go check it out, if you are going to pay $150 for just the speedo , grab the whole thing

Killer tip. Thanks. And makes sense to have a backup tach, etc.

I tend not to use FB but the wife does. Reckon you can send a link to the ad?