• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

touring left side vent window

Vintage.02

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for letting me know, its nice to see that some parts are back in stock.  I'm looking for the front left vent window not the rear.  I have to find a front windshield for a touring too, I still have to call places like Safelite since I don't see then for sale on the interweb...

1972 2000tii touring inka

I think your best bet for the vent window would be to contact one (or both) of the faq German Sellers (enoz05 & Seb in the Parts For Sale column). There's a better chance of finding one in Europe.

Walloth & Nesch have the Touring front windshield (clear glass) for a decent price.

https://www.wallothnesch.com/en/front-window-for-all-touring-models-you-need-1-for-1-car-51-27-04.html

Although it may be safer to order one, and pick it up, at your local BMW Dealer (albeit expensive). That's what I did about 10 years ago for my Touring to ensure it was in one piece before I accepted it.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Thank for the help, I have found a vent glass in Romania and am having it shipped.  Now on to the windshield.. the part is now NLA from the dealer.  It's too bad because I work for a BMW dealership and get a discount.  Sadly no dealers in the country are sitting on one nor the CDC is making anymore.  Again thanks for the tips on where to look.  I will be on the forum looking for more as I come across it.

1972 2000tii touring inka