• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Bosch 80A/90A alternator. High torque starter

larryscastle

On 4/28/2023 at 12:19 PM, larryscastle said:

Ok, I'm gonna expand on this a bit. What I'd really like is an 80A or 90A alternator from an e30. Doing so would require me to also purchase the mounting bracket and toothed adjustment arm (link:

. Finally, I'm also looking for a high torque starter from the e30 m3 or e34 m5). Link:

I purchased the e30 adjustable bracket for my 69. Had to bend it to fit.

For my tii, I bought the adjustable lower bracket from someone here on the FAQ (Harry?).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

1 hour ago, larryscastle said:

Hey

Hey blunt, just received the alternator today. Unfortunately it’s not the Bosch al46x that you mentioned. It’s actually an ac delco remanufactured unit. Not sure what to do here….

thanks,

-Kendall 

Kendall Im not sure where the commiunication went wrong but I told you 2 times it wasnt the same alternator that  you ordered on the site., But Id refund the difference and send you that alt.  I can pull up the thread if need be.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

here are the snippets where I told you twice it wasnt the same alt 

"Its not the same alt but if you just placed it we will just cancel that out and bill you for this??"

"Thanks  Its not the same but let me get with Sean and see if we can swap it out and refund. Ill get with him at 8am. Thanks bud"

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

On 5/3/2023 at 1:43 PM, BLUNT said:

Ive got a new 80 amp e30 al46x  no core  185.00

I see. But what about when I originally agreed to purchase the alternator you described in the quote. I agreed to purchase it because you described it as “80 amp e30 al46x no core 185.00”. That sounds like im purchasing an al46x for 185.00 doesn’t it? I’m usually always so impressed with you guys, I’m disappointed that you’re trying to argue that I purchased something other than exactly what you described. 

Okay, that is what I will do. Please send return shipping label to *****@*****.tld

If I had known I wasn't getting a Bosch unit, I wouldn't have changed my order. Guess the communication went a bit sideways. You can send an invoice for the difference to my email. I believe it was "$78.84" that was refunded to me. You can send me the correct Bosch unit and we will pretend this never happened 🤣

I guess I dont know how I could have been more clear. Im a reasonable guy but I told you twice it was a different alternator.  Please send it to 

Blunttech

18305 Minnetonka blvd 

Deephaven MN 55391 

I do not have that same Bosch avail at this time. That was the last one and it sold 

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com