• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So Cal Fest 02/02/02 San Diego!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

OK, the final count rested at 56. There may have been a few that I missed, but that's what I came up with. There was one of every 02 ever made by BMW with the exception of a baur top (targa). 2 Turbos, a few touring's, couple convertibles, a 2002ti (which I've never seen before, and nothing but fun.

Day started out with a short drive with the guys who came down from LA. What a surprise when we pull off the 15 and there are 11 other 02's there waiting for us.

The day was perfect, hot sun, cool breeze, plenty of food, and awards. Carl Nelson donated a ton of cool gifts which I was able to give away -- 2 cult books, hella fog lamps, 2 koshio (sp?) tii models, and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Most of all, we have 02drew to thank for organizing such a great event. We were guessing we would have between 20-30 cars -- Never did we think that 56 02's would show to celebrate this event.

Awesome Day!!!

Guest Anonymous

Dan Kozan and I are busy with it at the moment, but its all on track to be done by about 8pm. (20:02 will be the "official" launch time :D)

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

leave for work also mycar not there but it was great. I was amazed to see Carl Nelson, Jack Fahuna and Bill Holmes at the SD event serious heavy weights in the 02 world. Great event guys

Cya later

Guest Anonymous

Drove two kickass 02s and rode in two others. To everyone that made the San Diego event happen, Nice Work, it was a Hoot! When's the next one?