• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Good heater box assembly

Aaron R

Price: $100

Description:

This is probably a long shot, but before I either send my heater box out or attempt to rebuild it myself, I figured I'd take a punt here. I'm looking for a good heater box for my '74 tii ... Mine needs everything, but I'll take what I can get and make up the rest from BluntTech or wherever. If you have one, please pm me and we'll go from there. I'm not going to put a budget constraint on it here, we'll talk if you have a box. I'm not necessarily looking for something cheaper than sending out a box for rebuild, just maybe getting my hands on one faster. 

TIA 

'74 2002tii 

Maximum honk

6 hours ago, Aaron R said:

I'm not going to put a budget constraint on it here, we'll talk if you have a box

thats wise, the heater core is the kicker here... non rotted/leaking originals are unusual and a new replacement costs around $500

Edited by tech71

76 2002 Survivor

71 2002 Franzi

85 318i  Doris

just send email to *****@*****.tld and will send pics.   We have a number of the boxes ... most complete some fully operational some might need minor repairs or new motor

We also offer a complete heat and air evaporator that is an even better, new modern way to replace with cool upgraded console for really less $ then trying to patch up a heater box

You can just install for heater only and leave AC freon lines capped off until or if you want to install under hood compressor etc.    Pretty cool way to upgrade heater for less then repairing a fan motor and valve on old heater box.   You think can do AC later and have a modern climate control system that looks better then stock ? 

installed__49574.1579652098.220.220.JPG?
WWW.DTECHPARTS.COM

BMW AC Kit, BMW 2002 Evaporator, BMW 2002 Air Conditioning