• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

e21 larger rear brake set up

conkitchen

Price: $400

Description:

Well it's against my better judgment to list another item for sale here. The last time was such a pleasure.

Surely that opener will elicit the type of response that will make me rethink this again, but here goes. 

BMW e21 larger 250 mm rear drum set up. Shoes are high friction Hawk linings. Cables, hardware, cylinders, and drums were all new and have maybe a 1,000 miles.  Complete and in perfect working order. Just removed these from my personal car for a set of 323i disc's. Yeah for me and good for you? 

They are attached to the control arms which are e21 units. 

If you only want the drums and backing plate we can discuss how to make that happen.  

Shipping extra and pick up is always free.  

IMG_8421.JPG

IMG_8418.JPG

IMG_8419.JPG

IMG_8420.JPG

Edited by conkitchen
  • Like 2

But what do I know

Indeed the pleasure was mine. To be taken advantage of and selling a misrepresented part. The most fun was you disappearing and refusing to discuss a remedy. Not good and I hope anyone looking to buy from you only do so face to face as your descriptions of merchandise leave much to the imagination. Caveat emptor

• Sad 1

Soooo…I feel like this is a reunion now. 

This is a really good deal.  Hawk pads and including the longer e-brake cables make it even better.  I’d be picking these up as backups if I didn’t have other more urgent expenditures.

Would be leery of selling anything to Mr. Jenkins though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...