• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<WTB> 02' Touring Hatchback Brackets

bmwjer

Hey all-

I'm looking for the two brackets that the rear hatch shocks mount to. Seems on my car's resto the brackets were not used/lost. The tops of the shocks mount to these that are attached to the body.

Here's the OEM diagram of what I'm looking for; it's #10 - 41621803239 and 41621303240 "Hinge".

Thanks for any help finding these.

JerryTrunk lid 

Hi Jerry, 

I only have the driver side mount on my Touring. I'm willing to loan if you can find someone who can repop both sides. 

Odd, I just spoke to a good friend (Jesus) about someone else having the same troubles.

By chance do you have the part number for the rear lift shock? 20230621_221540.thumb.jpg.b51be252e815fd617b2e0180b36e0c31.jpg 

Steve

Edited by Steve A. Caceres

8 hours ago, Steve A. Caceres said:

Hi Jerry, 

I only have the driver side mount on my Touring. I'm willing to loan if you can find someone who can repop both sides. 

Odd, I just spoke to a good friend (Jesus) about someone else having the same troubles.

By chance do you have the part number for the rear lift shock? 20230621_221540.thumb.jpg.b51be252e815fd617b2e0180b36e0c31.jpg 

Steve

51 24 1 803 128

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17